Enjoy the Benefits of ACCP International Membership!
We look forward to having you as a member of the American College of Chest Physicians.
YOU QUALIFY IF:
- You are a physician who has completed your medical education and are interested in cardiopulmonary medicine or surgery, critical care, or related disciplines and are engaged in clinical medicine, research, teaching, or administration. Training in a subspecialty is not required. If you are not a physician, you must have a doctorial degree from an accredited graduate institution.
- You are board-certified in your primary specialty, such as internal medicine and/or general surgery (if you practice in a country with certifying bodies), and have a license to practice medicine.
- The cost of international membership, including the journal CHEST, is less than a subscription to CHEST.
- Members are entitled to most privileges of membership and may participate in ACCP activities and the work of its committees but cannot vote in ACCP elections. Members may only hold office if appointed by the ACCP President.
- Members may not use the designation of “FCCP” or “MCCP’’ after their names.
- If you are a specialist (consultant) physician in pulmonology/respirology, critical care medicine, cardiology, cardiothoracic surgery, allergy and immunology, or anesthesiology, please review the Fellow (FCCP) requirements:
Requirements on how to become an International Fellow (FCCP)